ResMed AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear63400
Small - 63400
Medium - 63401
Large - 63402
The AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear has a similar shape to the AirFit F10 Full Face Mask which is set low beneath the eyes. The open visibility aspect of the design allows users to read and watch TV before falling asleep. To increase the comfort of the mask, padding was added to the mask frame and headgear to increase wearability. The InfinitySeal full face cushion starts at the bridge of the nose and falls below the mouth to provide CPAP therapy to the nose and mouth.
Open Visibility Mask Design
The AirFit 20 Full Face mask covers the nose and mouth without the aid of a forehead support. Similar to wings, the frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears. At the ears, the mask frame connects to headgear which covers the circumference of the head with minimal fabric. This design allows the mask and headgear to remain steady without an obstructive support bar. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may enjoy the open range of visibility.
InfinitySeal Full Face Cushion
The InfinitySeal Full Face cushion is a newly designed seal intended for various pressures in order to strengthen the seal throughout CPAP therapy. This cushion pairs with the newly designed frame which is intended to fit a number of different face types and structures. Together, the InfinitySeal and frame work together to help improve CPAP results.
Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips
The headgear extends above the ears, over the crown of the head, and downward toward to the base of head. The padded headgear glides along the circumference of the head, leaving a portion of the head untouched. The padding was built into the design to offer additional comfort.
Magnetic headgear clips connect the bottom headgear straps to the base of the cushion. Easily lift the clip from its magnetic attachment to disengage the mask from your face without destroying the fit.
Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser
The AirFit 20 elbow extends from a circular, white attachment which connects to the opening in the middle of the InfinitySeal cushion. The round component is lined by many, tiny holes which diffuse the sound of the air as it is being released from the mask. This aspect of the design is anticipated to help quiet the CPAP therapy making it more enjoyable for the user and their bed partner.
The elbow can be removed from the CPAP hose quickly and efficiently. If you get up in the middle of the night, slide the CPAP hose from the base of the elbow. This feature allows the user to quickly stop and start therapy without the need to disrupt the mask.
- Open Visibility Mask Design
- InfinitySeal Full Face Cushion
- Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser
- Multiple Headgear Sizes Available
- Headgear Dimensions (Upper Straps): 6 in L
- Headgear Dimensions (Lower Straps): 11.75 in L
- Headgear Weight: 0.93 oz
- Cushion Dimensions (Large): 4.75 in L x 3.25 in W x 2.5 in H
- Cushion Weight (Large): 1.50 oz
- Mask with Headgear Weight: 4.19 oz
- Mask without Headgear Weight: 3.26 oz
- Material Components (Cushion Assembly): Silicone Elastomer and Polycarbonate
- Material Components (Elbow Assembly): Polyamide, Silicone Elastomer, Polycarbonate, and Polybutylene Terephthalate
- Material Components (Frame Assembly): Polyester Elastomer, Polycarbonate, Nylon/Elastane, and Metal Plated Magnet
- Material Components (Headgear): Nylon/Elastane, Polyurethane, and Polyamide
- Material Components (Headgear Clip): Polycarbonate and Metal Plated Magnet
- 1 F20 Mask system in Selected Size
- 1 Headgear
PLEASE NOTE** THIS MASK IN NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE RESMED AIRMINI TRAVEL CPAP UNIT
We Also Recommend
ResMed AirTouch F20 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
ResMed AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
ResMed AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Interface with Headgear