Precision Medical Easy Pulse5+6 Oxygen Conserving Regulator198712
Precision Medical Easy Pulse5+6 Oxygen Conserving Regulator
EasyPulse5+6 Oxygen Conserving Regulator is the newest conserver from Precision Medical. The lightweight and compact design has 6 continuous flow settings and pulse flow settings 1-5. The device delivers a tank conserving ratio of up to 5.7 to 1 allowing oxygen users to get more time out of their tanks and greater time way from home. Its large gauge is colored coded so users know when it's time to change tanks.CMV Technology
In the Pulse Mode, the EasyPulse5+6 delivers a front loaded tapered wave form. All the oxygen is delivered in the first third of the inspiratory phase. With the added security of more continuous flow options, you have the most versatile oxygen conserving device available.Big Results in a Small Package
Even with the added continuous flow settings, the EasyPulse5+6 weighs in at a mere 9.9 oz and is only 4.75 inches long, making it still the smallest and lightest conserving regulator available.
- EasyPulse5+6 is available in CGA Post Valve Style cylinder connection
- No batteries required
- Plastic T-handle is ergonomically built for easy cylinder attachment
- Minute volume is controlled to deliver only the prescribed amount of oxygen
- Includes one single lumen cannula (4 ft long)
- Fits all CG 870 post oxygen tanks
- Brand: Precision Medical
- Product Type: Oxygen Conserving Regulator
- Height: 2.50"
- Width: 2.63"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Weight: 0.62 lbs
- For Use With: 1 Single Lumen Cannula (4 ft)
- Inlet Pressure Range: 300 - 3000 PSIG
- Internal Regulated Pressure: 50 PSIG
- Operating Altitude Range: Sea level to 10,000 ft above sea level
- Pulse Settings: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 L/min equivalents
- Flow Settings: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 L/min continuous
- Savings Ratio: Up to 5.7 - 1
- Oxygen Cylinder Connections: CGA 870 Post Valve
- Operating Temperature: 35°F - 105°F (1.7°C to 40.6°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F - 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Warranty: 2-Years