DeVilbiss Healthcare Compact Oxygen Concentrator, 5-Liter
Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was updated with enhanced quality, durability, performance and simplicity in mind. Made in the USA, this robust oxygen concentrator offers just the right balance of cool and quiet. The simplified, two-piece cabinet design allows for 15% typical sound quality improvement and an improved cooling process. Paired with proven, exclusive DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology, these improvements minimize wear on internal components and increase the life expectancy of the unit. The concentrator is easy to assemble and disassemble, and it requires no maintenance for two years.
Features and Benefits
- Exclusive DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device standard on every unit increasing accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals
- Noticeably quiet operation; 15% typical sound quality improvement
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Easy to assemble/disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance
- Lockable flow meter
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula
- Actual Product Weight: 36 lbs
- Electrical Requirements: 115VAC 60HZ
- Liter Flow: 0.5-5 LPM
- Decibel Rating: 48 dbA
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10-95 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 41 deg to 104 deg F
- Operating Altitude: 4000 M (13123 ft)
- Outlet Pressure: 8.5 PSI
- Overall Product Height: 24.5"
- Overall Product Length: 13.5"
- Overall Product Width: 12"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 3yrs
Please note - Any smoking while using the unit or evidence that unit has been used in a smoke filled environment will void the warranty.
Model # 525ds