ResMed Astral 150 Portable Ventilator - Certified Refurbished
A smarter solution for portable ventilation Astral’s latest set of clinical enhancements, which includes iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support), makes it the industry’s smartest life support ventilator. As each patient’s condition changes, so may his or her therapy needs. That’s why Astral, already renowned for its portability and intuitive color touch screen, now features a suite of intelligent technologies that deliver adaptive ventilation to suit each patient’s individual needs.
- Comes with all the standard features of Astral 100, plus FiO2 monitoring and double limb circuit capabilities
- Through the ResMed Connectivity Module (RCM), Astral can connect to AirView, a ResMed patient monitoring tool, giving you access to key patient data
- Offers an impressive power-to-weight ratio
- The easy learning curve for clinicians and caregivers
- Responsive algorithms deliver adaptive, personalized ventilation as the disease progresses
When safety and security are paramount
ResMed Astral features remote monitoring capabilities that provide peace of mind for you and your patients while they’re at home. And when life brings unexpected changes, its lightweight design and up to 16 hours of continuous portable power give patients the confidence they need to pick up and go.
Easy to use
For clinicians and caregivers alike, Astral is easy to operate due to its intuitive interface and user-friendly features, including big button technology, program naming options, and quick setup assistant. We make life support ventilation straightforward and efficient, which means less time spent on new device training and more time for patient care.
So smart, yet so simple
Astral features simple, yet sophisticated technologies for both invasive and non-invasive ventilation. One versatile ventilator provides flexible therapy options, including ResMed iVAPS with optional AutoEPAP, a mode well-suited for COPD patients. And with its remote patient monitoring capabilities, you can align with your team of HMEs, clinicians, and physicians to optimize patient care.