Mason Medical Convo-Gel Seat Cushion, 18" x 22"8049-u5
The Convo-Gel cushion from Drive and Mason Medical is specifically designed to redistribute pressure to assist in the prevention of pressure ulcers while providing patient comfort by incorporating high-density convoluted foam over and under a dual-chamber gel bladder. The fluid-resistant, low-shear stretch cover includes tie straps to secure to wheelchair.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to redistribute pressure while providing patient comfort
- Cushion incorporates high-density convoluted foam over and under a dual-chamber gel bladder
- Fluid-resistant, low-shear stretch cover with tie straps to secure to wheelchair
- Waterproof vinyl bottom
- Actual Product Weight: 6.21 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 22"
- Overall Product Width: 18"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
We Also Recommend
Vive Health Arctic Flex Ice Wrap Replacement Packs