Mason Medical Convo-Gel Seat Cushion, 16" x 16"8049-u1
The Convo-Gel cushion from Drive and Mason Medical is specifically designed to redistribute pressure to assist in the prevention of pressure ulcers while providing patient comfort by incorporating high-density convoluted foam over and under a dual-chamber gel bladder. The fluid-resistant, low-shear stretch cover includes tie straps to secure to wheelchair.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to redistribute pressure while providing patient comfort
- Cushion incorporates high-density convoluted foam over and under a dual-chamber gel bladder
- Fluid-resistant, low-shear stretch cover with tie straps to secure to wheelchair
- Waterproof vinyl bottom
- Actual Product Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 16"
- Overall Product Width: 16"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
We Also Recommend
Vive Health Forearm Crutch Pads - Black
Vive Health Arctic Flex Ice Wrap Replacement Packs