Invacare AVIVA FX Power WheelchairIFX-20C
Invacare AVIVA FX Power Wheelchair
The Invacare AVIVA FX Power Wheelchair has been designed to offer an impressive blend of new technologies and elegant design, for maximum comfort and control when driving both indoors and outdoors.
- New LED lighting system allows users to light up the night
- REM400 touchscreen control requires minimal force to operate
- Ergonomic joystick requiring a low force to operate
- Intuitive operation through illuminating icons
- Easy to use physical speed dial
- Revolutionary programming is designed to allow wireless access to diagnose and update the control system
- LiNX Technology interface is designed to make it easy to configure individual settings via PC, Windows tablet or iOS device
- Adaptive Load Compensation interprets, learns and adapts the motors to changes and helps ensure the drive of the power wheelchair is optimized and well balanced over time
- Invacare G-Trac Technology is designed to make sure the driver stays on their intended path
- Invacare 4Sure Suspension System is designed to isolate the seat against vibrations and shocks and to keep seat angle virtually flat when traversing obstacles
- All four wheels consistently remain in contact with the ground, providing optimum weight distribution and traction
- Guarantees a smooth and virtually silent driving experience for the user
- Clean lines, sleek angles and a quality finish really sets the AVIVA FX Power Wheelchair apart from the rest
- Allows personalization to the seating system, base and controls
- Seat-to-floor height can go as low as 16.75"
- Ideal for getting around at home or turning around that tight corner with a small turning radius
- Get up close to tables and into Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
- Powerful climbing capability, even at slow speeds
- Brand: Invacare
- Product Type: Wheelchair
- Seat Width: 16" - 22"
- Seat Depth: 16"-20" or 19"-23"
- Drive Wheels: 14"
- Ground Clearance: > 2.5"
- Minimum Base Turning Radius: 26.8"
- Incline Capability: 9 degrees
- Motor: 4-Pole Sealed Housing
- Standard Speed Motor: 5.8 mph
- High Speed Motor: 7.5 mph
- Battery: Group 24
- Battery Range: Up to 20 miles
- Weight: Up to 330-450 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs, 250 lbs (Ultra Low Maxx Elevate)
- Warranty: 1 Year - Base, Seat Frame, Electronics/Motors, 6 Months - Batteries
We Also Recommend
Drive Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair, Detachable Desk Arms, Elevating Leg Rests, 18" Seat
Vive Health Waterproof Storage Wheelchair Bag
Lightweight Steel Transport Wheelchair, Fixed Full Arms, 19" Seat