Invacare Aquatec SRB, Special Reclining Backrest - White1573878
Invacare Aquatec SRB, Special Reclining Backrest - White
The Aquatec SRB is equipped with special laterals for a more safe and comfortable fit. Combined with the ability to recline to 40 degrees, is its industry-leading 2 1/2" minimum seat height, which makes the SRB one of the most exciting bath lifts on the market. Ergonomic, floating hand control stores conveniently on backrest back. Lithium-ion battery pack will not allow the lift to descend if there is not enough charge to raise the user. Easy disassembly for storage and transport. The Aquatec SRP family provides quality and durable bath lifts that are designed to offer comfort, safety and reassurance to those most in need of support as they bathe. They incorporate increased leg room, ease of disassembly and an ergonomic floating hand control that contains a highly efficient and light weight battery.
- 2 1/2" minimum seat height is the best in the industry
- Reinforced lifting mechanism
- Ergonomic floating hand control
- Lift function will not allow the lift to descend if there is not enough battery power present to raise the user
- Foldable with one hand and easily dismantles into two parts
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack allows 6 lifts with fully charged battery and maximum load capacity
- The SRB Special Reclining Bath Lift is equipped with adjustable lateral supports
- Brand: Invacare
- Product Type: Reclining Backrest
- Color: Blue
- Recline Angle: 10 to 40 Degrees
- Seat Depth: 19"
- Seat Width: 15"
- Seat Width with Flaps Down: 28"
- Overall Length: 24", 33" Reclined
- Back Height: 26"
- Back Width: 16" - 27"
- Base Width: 11"
- Base Length: 23"
- Temperature Rating Ambient: 15 to 25 C (59 to 77 F)
- Minimum Seat Height: 2 1/2"
- Maximum Lift Height (Optional Risers 2, 4, 6 cm): 17"
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Product Weight: 28 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years - Bathlift (excluding cover material and suction cups), 18 Months - Handset, Batteries