HDM Z2 Fixed Pressure Travel CPAP Machine KitZ2FIXEDKIT
Ultra-small, lightweight fixed pressure CPAP – perfect for travel
-Breas PowerShell with Extended Life Battery Module for Z1 & Z2 Series CPAP Machines (005767)
-Breas Premium Soft Travel Bag for Z2 Series CPAP Machines (009001)
The Z2 CPAP starts with the same size and weight of the Z1 CPAP and adds a quieter motor
and an Auto Stop Feature. We added a free Qtube to muffle the noise at the mask. At only 10.4 ounces and 6.48” x 3.30” x 2.02”, the Z2 is small enough for travel yet powerful enough for every day. It literally fits in the palm of your hand, so you will never have to leave your CPAP at home.
No special mask required: The Z2 CPAP does not require a special mask or tube for use. You can use your favorite mask as long as it does not have a proprietary connection.
Integrated Battery Option: For travel off the grid or where power is limited, add on the optional PowerShell for a fully integrated battery option. The PowerShell’s Extended Life Battery is a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery which provides a full night’s therapy on a single charge.
• Lightweight, ultra-small CPAP machine
• Optional integrated battery available called the PowerShell
• Does not require a special mask or tube. You can use any mask as long as it does not have a proprietary connection.
• USB connection to Windows-based computers for download of sleep data to free DataViewer program and firmware upgrades.
• Waterless humidification from HME (Heat Moisture Exchanger)
• Z-Breathe comfort feature
• Auto Stop Feature
• For use in Fixed Pressure CPAP Mode
In the box:
• Z2 CPAP
• Power Supply (AC adapter) and Power Cord
• USB Micro A to B Cable
• Custom tube adapter
• 4 ft Slim Style Tube
• Filters (2- 1 installed + 1 extra)
• Heat / Moisture Exchanger (HME)
• Qtube® inline muffler
• 8 in. Slim Style Tube
No Proprietary Mask is Required:
The Z2 does not require a proprietary mask or tube to operate. You can use your favorite mask as long as it does not have proprietary connections.*
Machine dimensions: 6.48” X 3.30” X 2.02” (16.46 cm x 8.38 cm x 5.13 cm)
Machine weight: 10.4 oz. (295 g)
Operating pressure range: 4-20 cmH2O
We Also Recommend
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet w/ HumidAir 37207 - Certified Pre-Owned
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet w/ HumidAir 37207
ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset CPAP Machine with Humidifier - Certified Pre-Owned
ResMed AirSense S10 CPAP w/ HumidAir Heated Humidifier 37203 Certified Pre-Owned