DeVilbiss Healthcare iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator306DS
The iGo Portable Oxygen System is the perfect solution for keeping an active lifestyle. This lightweight, 3-liter, portable oxygen system provides two modes of operation - continuous flow or PulseDose delivery. The reliability and safety of PulseDose oxygen delivery has been proven effective in clinical testing as well as through independent tests performed by physicians and respiratory therapists. The iGo comes complete with a battery, AC power adapter, mains lead and DC power adapter. The iGo includes the DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device and service alerts to give peace of mind that the iGo is delivering exactly what is required.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated PulseDose oxygen conserving technology extends the use time of the DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen System
- Built-in oxygen sensing device ensures accurate oxygen delivery and reduced periodic maintenance schedule
- High-performance capabilities, compact design weighing less than 20 lbs with battery
- Fast battery charge time of 2 to 4.5 hours dependent upon the flow setting
- Easy-to-read battery life gauge
- OxyTrack Software provides an integrated solution for viewing performance and usage information on any DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen System
- The external iGo Battery Charger is designed to charge batteries separate from the iGo unit
- Actual Product Weight: 24 lbs
- Electrical Requirements: 100-250VAC 50/60 Hz
- Liter Flow: 1-3 LPM
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10-95 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 41 deg to 104 deg F
- Outlet Pressure: 5 PSI
- Overall Product Height: 15"
- Overall Product Length: 11"
- Overall Product Width: 8"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited on Unit; 1 Year Limited on Battery
Model # 306ds
We Also Recommend
Inogen One G5 Portable Concentrator
Philips Respironics EverFlo Concentrator 5L with OPI
DeVilbiss Healthcare Compact Oxygen Concentrator, 5-Liter
3B Medical Stratus 5 Oxygen Concentrator - Certified Pre-Owned