Covidien Kangaroo Joey Feeding Pump Refurbished unit383400
The Kangaroo ePump system is the latest innovation in enteral feeding pump technology. When patients require nutrition through continuous feeding, intermittent feeding or feeding and flushing, Kangaroo ePump enteral feeding pump delivers in one compact, easy-to-use device.
- Pump set drip chamber has been eliminated which alleviates the hassle of keeping pump in an upright position and is ideal for hospital, home care, nursing home and ambulatory use.
- The Kangaroo ePump enteral feeding pump gives the clinician the ability to accurately track the amount of formula and fluid delivered to a patient ensuring the prescribed formula and fluid is received by the patient.
- Easy to Use - The "Smart" technology identifies the pump set and allows programming for only that type of pump set.
• 72 Hour History
• DEHP-Free Pump Sets
• Anti Free-Flow Pump Sets
• "ATM-Style" Interface
• "Smart" Pump Set Technology
• Weight – 2.34 lbs without pole clamp
• 2.69 lbs with pole clamp
• Feed Rate – 1-400 in 1 mL increments
• Flush Volume – 10-500 in 1 mL increments
• Flush Interval – 1-24 in 1 hr increments
• Multilingual – 15 languages
• Memory – 72 hours