Circadiance SleepWeaver Anew Full Face CPAP Mask With Headgear
Our newest all-cloth, non-allergenic mask, the SleepWeaver Anew is especially designed for people who tend to breathe through their mouths. The dual interface design securely seals around both the nose and the mouth, with no gaps and only soft cloth touching the skin. Our unique “loose fit” provides the ultimate in comfort and eliminates strap marks. The SleepWeaver Anew is available in multiple size options to ensure that users find the perfect fit for their face.
- A new open-face headgear design that accommodates eyeglasses and allows virtually unrestricted vision—great for people who like to fall asleep while reading or watching TV!
- A 90° Elbow Swivel Connector, which allows for more natural sleeping positions and is easy to remove and clean. Exhalation holes in the front of the mask ensure a quiet and gentle flow of air.
- Two quick-release snaps that make it one of the easiest masks to put on and take off.
- A super lightweight and easy-to-clean design.
- Three sizes for the perfect fit.
- High-tech material that allows the skin to breathe naturally, wicks away moisture, and leaves no pressure marks (unlike rubber or silicone seals).