Breas Vivo 65 Advanced Homecare Mobile Ventilator
The Vivo 65 is designed to meet the needs both of medical staff and a wide range of patients. It combines comfortable and controllable ventilation with excellent monitoring capabilities to potentially reduce readmissions to acute care facilities.
The Vivo 65 is an advanced homecare ventilator designed to deliver secure and comfortable (life-support) treatment to adult and pediatric patients from 5 kg. The Vivo 65 can be used for a wide variety of patients thanks to a comprehensive set of modes, circuits and accessories.
The dual limb circuit allows for measurement of exhaled volumes providing additional security. The extensive moni- toring capabilities help obtain a better insight into the quality of ventilation. The Vivo 65 is an excellent choice for mechanical ventilation at home, in the hospital and in long- term care facilities. The Vivo 65 is prepared for connection to Breas cloud solutions.
- Highly accurate volume delivery and trigger sensitivity
- Comprehensive set of modes, including mouthpiece ventilation and SIMV
- Wide range of settings and alarms to adapt to individual patient’s need
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilation; circuits with active exhalation valve and leakage port
- Measurement of exhaled volume with dual limb circuit for additional security
- Intuitive user interface with direct-access buttons
- Low noise level
- Integrated SpO2, CO2 and FiO2 monitoring
- Numerical data, wave forms and trends on the display
- PC software enabling real-time monitoring, wave forms and loops, 365 days of data storage and detailed reports
- Prepared for connection to Breas cloud solutions
- Robust Scandinavian design for hospital, home and mobile use
- Wide range of accessories for home and hospital use
- 12-Hour autonomy with the 4-h internal battery and the 8-h click-on battery combined
- Protective cover for safe outdoor use
- 3 Profiles to personalize treatment according to the patient’s requirements