Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution CPAP Interface100381
DreamPort Sleep Solution CPAP Interface By Bleep
The innovative Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution! No Headgear!, No Straps!, No Cushions! Finally a CPAP interface that gives you the freedom that you deserve with your sleep therapy, without restricting your movement throughout the night. The DreamPort's hypo-allergenic adhesive strips are disposable and easy to apply, holding the interface securely in place without pinching, pulling or leaks.
The Bleep DreamPort CPAP Solution is the smallest, lightest, most ergonomically accommodating CPAP interface on the market today. Due to its unique, sleek design, this solution will fit everyone! Even those with facial hair, making fitting a breeze.
- Lightweight and Flexible: Smallest, lightest, most ergonomically accommodating CPAP interface on the market. Application takes just 10 seconds and the lightweight design allows you to sleep on your back, side or stomach comfortably.
- No Nasal Pillows: Nothing up your Nose! The Hypo-allergenic, disposable DreamPort adhesive strips are applied on the outside of the nostrils so nothing goes up your nose except for a pure stream of air from your sleep therapy device.
- One Size Fits All: Easy Custom Fit for a Wide Range of Users. DreamPort Sleep Solution is a single flexible size that really does fit all users. Bleep's gentle adhesive strips eliminate leaks and ensures a much stronger seal than nasal pillows or cushion masks.
- No Headgear: No hard frame, no headgear, and no bulky cushioning to get in the way of your restful night's sleep. The DreamWay Interface and DreamPort strips, won't leave any marks or dents on your face like traditional CPAP masks do.
- Freedom of Movement: With Bleep you can sleep in any position, on your back, stomach or side, without pressure or pinching.
- Hypoallergenic and Disposable: The adhesive strips that hold the DreamPort in place are hypoallergenic and disposable. Each night you use two new disposable DreamPorts to keep your DreamWay Interface in place. The small breathing ports are recyclable once the tape has been removed.
- Compatable: Each Bleep comes with a 10 Inch DreamWay Hose and Swivel Connector that will attach to any heated or non-heated CPAP hose with a standard connector. Just connect them and you're all set.
- Replacement: The DreamWay Tube & Interface should be replaced every 30-90 days on average, just like traditional CPAP masks
We Also Recommend
ResMed AirFit P10 for Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
ResMed Swift FX Nano Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
ResMed Swift FX Bella Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask System with Headgear