Anodyne No. 88 Men's Casual Double Depth Shoes - Black StretchM088-12-M-075
Anodyne No. 88 Men's Casual Double Depth Shoes - Black Stretch
With even more depth than our standard options, this style is sure to accommodate any swelling, hammertoes, or bunions. The stretch PU upper offers the functionality of lycra with the look of leather.
For: Diabetes, Neuropathy, Bunions, Hammertoes, Claw Toes, Plantar Fasciitis, Arthritis, Charcot Deformity, Edema, Swelling, Heel Pain, Heel Spurs.
Use: Walking, Working, Active Lifestyle.
- Protective toe box - provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Light weight outsole - all day comfort, increased durability
- Padded collar - an alternative to leather, our collars prevent possible irritation where the material meets your ankle
- Padded tongue - prevents foot slippage and ensures proper fit
- Lining - Anodyne designed all styles with the absolute minimum number of seams. By avoiding excess seams, you lower the risk of possible irritation and complication
- Long-lasting shoe - use of top-quality materials and construction helps prevent wear and tear and makes for a longer lasting shoe
- Strong shank - adds extra support to arch area of shoe
- Heel counter - provides maximum foot support by cradling the heel to reduce over-pronation and prevent heel slippage
- Antimicrobial Treatment - in order to ensure our shoes are 100% hygienic, we spray the inside of every pair with our proprietary, Anti-microbial Protectant before shipping. This 100% natural, anti-fungal and anti-microbial process naturally reduces 99.9% of germ, virus, and bacteria exposure
- No Metal - metal can often irritate and damage the skin, and in rare cases, sewing needles and staples may accidentally be left in shoes and, in turn, cause serious damage. Recognizing this potential hazard, we’ve circumvented any such exposure by eliminating absolutely all metal components from our shoes. In addition, every pair of shoes is run through a metal detector prior to shipping.
Our shoes are intentionally designed to fit fuller and roomier in order to compensate for any and all potential swelling, bunions, hammertoes, and/or other diabetic foot complications. Compared to standard shoes, our women’s shoes run a half size to a full size bigger. Therefore, we offer the following sizing recommendations.
- If between sizes, we recommend rounding down to the nearest 1/2 size
- If between widths, we recommend rounding down to the narrower width
- Brand: Anodyne
- Product Type: Shoes
- Upper Material: Stretch
- Lining Material: Microfiber
- Closure Type: Hook & Loop
- Color: Black Stretch
- Weight: 8.6 oz
- Certification: A5500 Diabetic Shoes
We Also Recommend
McKesson Pink Powder-Free Exam Gloves - 250 Count
Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump
The Eye Doctor+ Sterile Lid Wipes 20/PK
Mckesson Syringe with Hypodermic Needle - 100 Box