AirSep Caire Freestyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The Airsep FreeStyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator now comes inherent with NEW UltraSense Technology, which affords you a more sensitive pulse dose oxygen delivery. This smart and highly advanced portable concentrator ensures fast, consistent pulse dose oxygen delivery in the first phase of your inhalation, when the highest levels of gas exchange are occurring in the lungs. This gives you the confidence that with UltraSense, you are reliably receiving your prescribed oxygen, when you need it most. Another advantage over some other portable oxygen concentrators, is UltraSense technology enables the FreeStyle 5 concentrator to sense a breath and trigger a pulse dose up to 25 feet away.
Weighing in at 6.2 pounds, the FreeStyle 5 is an attractive, compact, higher pulse flow only portable oxygen concentrator that offers 1-5 liters per minute equivalent of oxygen. If you require a unit that is capable of producing up to a setting of 5, then the FreeStyle 5 portable machine can help you continue to work, travel, and socialize while having access to your prescribed oxygen. The FreeStyle 5 is a contemporary, non-medical-looking device whose pulse dose delivery system enables higher-flow users to be as active as possible. With the FreeStyle 5, your oxygen prescription no longer has to limit you or cause you miss out on the things you enjoy.
The unit is very user friendly,simple to carry and easy to operate. The very affordable FreeStyle 5 concentrator comes with a manufacturer's 3 year warranty so you benefit from the proven reliability and durability of this amazing unit.
- AirBelt Battery with AC charger (Optional)
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Supply
- Custom Carrying Case
- Accessory Bag
- Setting: 1-5 Pulse Settings
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% oxygen +5.5/-3%
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 10.7" H x 6.6" W x 4.4" D (27.2 cm H x 16.8 cm W x 11.2 cm D)
- Weight: 6.2 lb (2.8 kg); 1.8 lb (0.8 kg) — optional AirBelt
Power: AC Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 2 amps
DC Power: 12-24 VDC, 15 amps max
- Power Consumption: Rechargeable, lithium battery
Battery Duration:Recharge Time: 3.25 hours
- 5 setting - 1 hours
- 4 setting - 1.25 hours
- 3 setting - 1.5 hours
- 2 setting - 2 hours
- 1 setting - 3 hours
Optional AirBelt Battery Duration:
5 setting - An additional 1 hrs; 2 hours total with AirBelt
4 setting - An additional 1.75 hours; 3 hours total with optional AirBelt
3 setting - An additional 2 hours; 3.5 hours total with optional AirBelt
2 setting - An additional 2.5 hours; 4.5 hours total with optional Airbelt
1 setting - An additional 4 hours; 7 hours total with optional AirBelt
- Battery Cycle Life: Approximately 300 cycles, then 80% capacity or below
- Warm Up Time: 2 minutes
- Alarms Indicators: Start-up, Pulse flow, Cannula disconnect, Low battery, Battery charge state, General malfunction
- Temperature Range: Operational temperature: 41ºF to 104ºF (5ºC to 40ºC.) (Operating unit outside of this range can affect performance.) Storage temperature: -2ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Altitude: Up to 12,000 ft (3,657.6 m.) (Higher altitudes may affect performance)
- Noise: 41 dBA at setting 2
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% +5.5% -3% sea level
- Oxygen Dose: Pulse or On Demand
- Battery: Rechargeable, lithium battery
- FAA Approval: Yes
- Warranty: 3 years limited, internal battery 1 year.
Please note - Any smoking while using the unit or evidence that unit has been used in a smoke filled environment will void the warranty.