Sleep8 CPAP Sanitizing Companion BundleSLP8KIT
This sanitation kit for your CPAP mask, tubing and water chamber tub uses the water-less activated oxygen system that kills more than 99% of germs, which sanitizes areas where UV light can’t reach. Be sure to check our blog on the comparison of the Sleep8 and the SoClean 2 CPAP cleaner.
What is Included?
- The Sleep8 Device: Your Sleep8 device uses activated oxygen technology to completely sanitize your CPAP machine, tubing and mask all at once.
- The Charger: Power Up your Sleep8 device by using the micro USB charger.
- The Bag: Where the magic happens. Connect your Sleep8 device to the filtered bag for simple and safe sanitation of all CPAP components.
- The Wipes: Keep your CPAP Mask in tip-top working condition with these alcohol and oil free wipes. They remove dust, dirt, and grime from your mask with ease. Use before cleaning with your Sleep8 Device for the ultimate clean.
How it Works: 3 Easy Steps
- 1.) Connect CPAP Tubing Inside the Bag. Put in Mask and Chamber and Zip it Closed: Unzip the bag and find the round valve inside. Detach the tubing from your CPAP machine and attach it to the valve. Put all CPAP tubing, mask and dry water chamber inside the bag and zip it closed.
- 2.) Connect Sleep8 Outside the Bag: Slide the Sleep8's triangular shaped port onto the triangular shaped valve on the outside of the bag. It should be a snug fit. The device will only work if there is a secure connection.
- 3.) Press Start and Relax: Press the power button until you hear a beep and see the Sleep8 screen light up. The screen will count down until the sanitation is complete. It is normal to hear the fan osculate and pause for short periods. When it is done it will shut off automatically.
We Also Recommend
Lumin CPAP Mask and Accessories Cleaner