Lifestyle Essentials Padded Transfer Belt, Smallrtl6144
Caregivers who need help with lifting and transferring patients can find helpful assistance with a Padded Transfer Belt from Drive Medical. When the patient wears this comfortable and durable belt, it provides convenient vertical and horizontal handholds to help lift and guide them when getting up, sitting down or transferring to or from a wheelchair, bed, vehicle or toilet. It also allows the caregiver to offer assistance with patient while walking. And the using the belt is much easier on the caregiver's back.
Features and Benefits
- Helpful for assisting individuals with getting up and sitting down providing support when walking
- Ideal for transferring an individual between a wheelchair and bed, car, or toilet
- Vertical and horizontal loop handles are safe and easy to grip
- The side-release plastic buckle allows easy on and off tension adjusting and retightening as needed
- Outer fabric is nylon and the inner surface is lined for comfort and breathability
- Actual Product Weight: 1 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 0.5"
- Overall Product Length: 30"
- Overall Product Width: 2.5"
- Primary Product Color: Navy Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Warranty: 6 Month Limited
We Also Recommend
Vive Health Forearm Crutch Pads - Black
Vive Health Arctic Flex Ice Wrap Replacement Packs