Invacare microAIR MA51 Alternating Pressure Mattress SystemMA51
Invacare microAIR MA51 Alternating Pressure Mattress System
The microAIR Alternating Pressure Mattress helps to reduce pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of stage I to IV pressure ulcers. For added peace-of-mind, the solenoid valve system allows the mattress to remain inflated during a power outage.
- With solenoid valve system allows for easy set up and effective therapy cycles
- Four therapy times can be adjusted for patient comfort to provide pressure relief
- Constantly monitors the air pressure in the mattress to maintain the appropriate pressure to prevent capillary occlusion (generally below 32mm/Hg)
- Manual Fowler when activated manually, 25% more air is automatically pushed into the mattress to prevent patient from bottoming out when bed is articulated
- Audio and visual alarms warns the patient and caregiver during power outage or low pressure
- Lock out button prevents against tampering or accidental adjustments
- Quick connect coupler allows for quick and easy set up
- Mattress remains inflated during power outage as long as air hose is connected to the compressor
- Pressure can be adjusted by 25%, 50% or 75% to provide comfort for frail patients
- Dual-layer, quilted cover
- Brand: Invacare
- Product Type: Mattress System
- Flow Rate (Pump): 10 LPM
- Length: 80"
- Width: 36"
- Height: 8"
- Alternating Time Cycle: Adjustable 5, 10, 15, or 20 minute
- Alarms: Audio and Visual
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Cover/Mattress; 2 Year Power Unit