Invacare Full-Electric Low Homecare Bed5410LOW
Invacare Full-Electric Low Homecare Bed
Invacare brings the safety and convenience of a low bed into the Home Care Bed Series with the Invacare Full-Electric Low Bed. The split-spring design incorporated into the standard low bed profile combines the easy, one-person delivery of an Invacare bed with the benefits of a low bed, where rails are not desirable or appropriate, but potential injuries from falling out of bed are still a concern. The Low Bed ends are fully compatible with existing Invacare full-electric bed frame inventories and the drive shaft, simplifying inventory management for providers.
- High impact bed end panels are durable, impact and scratch resistant; washable for easy cleaning
- Universal low bed end can be used as either the headboard or footboard on the low bed
- Interchangeability simplifies storage, reduces inventory complexity
- Rubber caster tread for better tracking with non-marring material
- DC low voltage, compact motor system has quiet motor operation and fast cycle time on lowering height of bed for efficient bed set-up
- Washable motor system and frame - Motor system with waterproof enclosures is rated IPX6
- Washable with standard water pressure. The bed must not be power washed
- Color-coded connections on junction box for easier maintenance
- Double-insulated junction box helps provide extra protection against electrical shock
- Ergonomic hand pendant comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord
- Waterproof casing for easy cleaning, conveniently attaches to bed sheet with clip or rail with hand pendant cradle (sold separately)
- Hand pendant cradle available for convenient storage of hand pendant (model # 26975)
- Brand: Invacare
- Product Type: Low Homecare Bed
- Length: 88"
- Width: 36"
- Height: 9.5" - 20"
- Sleep Surface: L 80" x W 36"
- Safe Working Load: 450 lbs
- Max. User Weight: 350 lbs
- Regulatory Standard: UL962, CSA Certified
- Warranty: 5 Year Welds, 2 Year Mechanical/Electrical