AirSep Caire Companion 5 Home Oxygen Concentrator System15067005
CAIRE’s 5 LPM compact stationary oxygen concentrator is one of the most technologically advanced concentrator available on the market. The quiet operation, simple user interface, and reduced power draw are perfect for patients and care facilities, while the durability, reliability, and ease of maintenance is the perfect combination for equipment providers.
Patients love the CAIRE Companion 5 because:
- Less than 300 W power consumption at 3.0 LPM and lower continuous flow rates, reducing electrical costs.
- Low noise output.
- Robust metal cannula barb for durability.
- Humidifier bottle easily accessible on the front of the unit.
- Easy-to-read flow meter and alarm lights.
- Available with oxygen monitor alarm for purity below 85%.
Homecare providers and care facilities love the CAIRE Companion 5 because:
- Built for durability and longevity.
- CAIRE’s autoFLOW™ technology optimizes overall performance
- Adjusts valve cycle timing based on flow rates
- Reduces compressor load by 25% at 2 LPM
- Decreases wear on all major components
- Consistent purity delivered at all flow rates
- High capacity compressor and sieve beds.
- Limited connections and modular design for easy service.
- Intake filter accessible through filter door and lengthy 2-year maintenance intervals.
- Large and easy-to-read hour meter displays diagnostic alarm codes.
- 3-year warranty.
Manufacturer: Chart Industries (Caire)
Part Number(s): 15067005
GTIN Number(s): 00618281306881
In the Box: Companion 5 ECO Oxygen Concentrator, AC Power Cord, Humidifier Connector Tube, Printed Patient Manual, 5 Oxygen Cannulas, Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OCSI), and 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (Concentrator Only). Additional options like Humidifier Bottles & Tubing Available in Your Shopping Cart
Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
HCPCS Insurance Code(s): E1390
Machine Operating Modes: Continuous Flow Oxygen Concentrator
Dimensions: 21.5 x 12.5 x 13.5 Inches (Approximate)
Weight: 36 Pounds (Approximate)
Oxygen Flow - Continous: .5 to 5 LPM
Oxygen Concentration: 90 % (+5.5 / -3 %)
Oxgen Cannula Length: 50 Feet (Maximum)
Oxygen Alarms: Power Failure, High Flow, Low Flow, General Malfunction, Low O2 Concentration (Optional)
AC Power: 120 VAC / 60 Hz
AC Power Supply Dimensions: 8 Feet (Approx) (Approx)
AC Power Consumption: 285 Watts Average (350 Watts Maximum)
We Also Recommend
3B Medical Stratus 5 Oxygen Concentrator w/Oxygen Patient Starter Kit
DeVilbiss Healthcare Compact Oxygen Concentrator, 5-Liter
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator - Certified Pre-Owned